With England looking forward to another Royal occasion to celebrate this summer; the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II, London is brimming with festivities and events surrounding this historic weekend.
Mews of Mayfair will be joining in with the celebrations from our bunting in Lancashire Court to our specially created 'Royal Jubilee' Cocktail. We have also designed a 'Majestic Menu' fit for a queen, so why not treat yourself to either a royal lunch or dinner and raise a toast to her Royal Highness.
MEWS MAJESTIC MENU
- Baby Broad Bean, Pea and Mint Soup
- Mussels with Leeks, Smoked Bacon and Suffolk Cider
- Jubilee Chicken Salad
- Scottish Salmon Fish Pie
- Gammon with Pease Pudding, Onion and Mustard Sauce
- Taglioni with Black Truffles and Beurre Blanc
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Selection of Ice Cream and Sorbets
The Majestic Menu offers two courses for £18.50 or three courses at £22.00 and is available from Saturday 2nd to Tuesday 5th June, to make your reservation please call our restaurant team on +44 (0)20 7518 9388.